Below are some of the changes made to the manual since 2004:
Differences between the 2004 manual and the current manual do not
affect any of the questions on the written test. A new audio
version is being developed.
- There is now a single Driver Training Instruction Permit issued for $15.00.
supervised driving time under the Graduated Driver Licensing for anyone
under 17 has changed from four (4) months to six (6) months.
- Lists of the Primary and Secondary documents required for proof of Idaho residency or age and identity have changed.
- A list of acceptable Legal-Presence documents has been added.
- More information about road signs, traffic signals, and pavement markings has been added.
- Instructions for use of roundabouts have been added.
- Recommendations for sharing the road and adjusting to driving conditions have been updated.