Division of HighwaysResource Center StaffResource Library CatalogITD District 1ITD District 2ITD District 3ITD District 4ITD District 5ITD District 6FHWA - Idaho DivisionTRBAASHTOITD ManualsIdaho Pathweb
| || |
This page contains information about research projects that are currently underway. Monthly reports are in PDF format.
- Project Description:
- This project will provide recommendations for ITD regarding the winter maintenance level of service for various highway types and regions.
- The objectives of this project are:
- To identify best practices used by state Departments of Transportations (DOTs) to determine the appropriate level of service for winter highway maintenance.
- To clarify potential options for ITD winter maintenance service levels.
- To obtain input from ITD customers on the desired level of service for winter maintenance efforts by the department.
- To develop winter maintenance level of service recommendations.
| Monthly Reports |
|JUN13 ||JUL13 ||AUG13 ||SEP13 ||OCT13 ||NOV13 ||DEC13 |
|JAN14 ||FEB14 ||MAR14 || || |