- Project Description:
- This project will provide more
accurate, updated information to the Idaho Transportation Department, Federal, and
other state agencies, regional and local cooperators on peak flow frequency in Idaho
rivers. This information is needed for designing infrastructure, determining flood
elevations and flood zones, and managing aquatic habitat in Idaho.
- The objectives of this project are:
- To provide updated peak flow frequency statistics.
- To provide updated regional regression equations.
- To develop and update associated web-based tools required for infrastructure design.
- To publish a Scientific Investigation Report.