US 20/26 Resurfacing Projects
U.S. 20/26 Resurfacing: Borchers Lane to Locust Grove Road
The Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) is resurfacing U.S. 20/26 from Borchers Lane in Caldwell to Locust Grove Road in Meridian. The project will extend the road’s lifespan and prevent more costly repairs in future years.
The project is expected to be complete by late summer 2017.
Week Nights: 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Weekends: 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
What You Need to Know
• All lanes of U.S. 20/26 will be open during the day.
• U.S. 20/26 will be reduced to a single lane at night. ITD will use signals or flaggers to direct traffic.
• Crews will begin working in Caldwell and proceed toward Meridian.
• Speed limit will be reduced.
• Pedestrians may be detoured. ITD will update curb ramps at intersections to meet current requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sign Up for Construction Updates
TEXT US2026 | CALL (208) 334-8938 | EMAIL Jennifer.Gonzalez@itd.idaho.gov
• April Postcard
• Many road construction projects will be occuring at the same time in Canyon County this summer. ITD asks you to plan extra time when traveling.
• Go to Southwest Idaho’s Entire Highway Construction List
US-20/26 in Boise: Front, Myrtle and Broadway
• Construction to begin in summer 2017 and be completed in the fall.
• Pavement rehabilitation and upgrades to ADA ramps.
• Engineer’s estimate is $3.3 million.