Careers with ITD
The Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has many opportunities for work variety and specialization. Working with ITD can be a lifetime career choice with the opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Contact an ITD Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-334-8664
- TTY/TDD Users: Dial 711 or (800) 377-3529 to use Idaho Relay System
- View State of Idaho job descriptions at https://dhr.idaho.gov/dhrapp/stateJobs/JobDescriptions.aspx
- Subscribe to automated updates about ITD openings. Receive information in your inbox about any current openings at ITD by simply supplying us with your e-mail address and name.
- Behavioral Based Interview Guide@ITD.
ITD utilizes the behavioral based interview style. For tips on how to prepare for ITD’s interviewing style.
Please visit https://labor.idaho.gov/DHR/ATS/StateJobs/Apply/Login.asp and establish a login username/password to:
- View your application status or score. Login to your account then click on Exams Summary at the top of the screen to view your score.
- See if you are on a current hiring list . Login to your account then click Hiring Lists at the top of the screen to view current hiring list.
- Change your contact information. Login to your account then select Personal within the grey General Information box and make the necessary changes.
At the discretion of the appointing authority, compensatory time off may be provided in lieu of overtime cash compensation.
Hiring is done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. In addition, preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations. If you need special accommodations to satisfy testing requirements, please contact the Division of Human Resources at (208) 334-2263.
Title VI | Accessibility | Accesibilidad
Accessibility | Title VI | Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) is committed to compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and all related regulations and directives. ITD assures that no person shall on the grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any ITD service, program, or activity. The department also assures that every effort will be made to prevent discrimination through the impacts of its programs, policies, and activities on minority and low-income populations. In addition, the department will take reasonable steps to provide meaningful access to services for persons with Limited English Proficiency.
TTY/TDD Users: Dial 711 or (800) 377-3529 to use Idaho Relay System