Idaho Transportation Department (ITD)
The Office of Communication provides information to the public about the department’s mission, goals, accomplishments and challenges. That involves an ongoing professional relationship with the state’s media to provide accurate and timely information about ITD.
It also involves continued communications with citizens so that they have meaningful access to the department’s decision-making process, and a voice about the transportation needs of their communities and state. Public hearings and meetings provide opportunities for involvement in shaping the state’s transportation future.
Contact the Office of Communication
· (208) 334-8005
- How does ITD Prepare for Winter?
- Why does ITD use salt?
- Speed Limits — Why do we need them? How are they set?
- What is Access Management?
- How do Flashing Yellow Arrow Traffic Signals Work?
- What is Incident Response?
- Why do I need an Encroachment Permit?
- What is Idaho’s Quick Clearance Law?
- Seal Coating, — Why do we do it?
Public Involvement Coordinator