The Snake River Bridge will be reduced to one lane beginning Tuesday, April 9 in preparation for rebuilding the bridge.
What to expect at the Snake River Bridge:
- Temporary traffic signals will be placed on both sides of the bridge to direct traffic.
- Motorists should expect delays of up to 15 minutes.
- The speed limit on the bridge will be reduced from 35 mph. to 25 mph.
The lane and the speed reductions on the Snake River Bridge will remain in effect until the bridge rebuild is complete. ITD will begin reconstructing the north side of ID-55 on April 9. Traffic will be switched to the south side of ID-55 in downtown Marsing while crews begin to reconstruct the north side of ID-55.
What to expect on ID-55:
- Work will occur between 4th Avenue and Riverfront.
- Work will occur during daytime hours.
- Temporary traffic signals will direct traffic. Expect delays of up to 15 minutes.
- Driveway access will remain open with brief delays.
Pedestrians are encouraged to use the south side of ID-55.